Her professional practice focuses on litigation, negotiation and arbitration.
- Universidad Catolica de Chile School of Law
- Certification on “Strategic Negotiation and Coaching”, Strategic Intervention Specialist Center MIP (2015)
- Associate, Litigation and arbitration group, Ovalle, Ossa, Gazzana & Bulnes Abogados (2013)
- Associate, Litigation and arbitration group, Morales y Besa Abogados (2014-2016)
- Associate, Litigation and arbitration group, CMS Carey & Allende Chile (2017)
Activities and Membership
- Asistant Professor of Procedural Law, Universidad Catolica de Chile (2010-2016)
- Professor of Procedural Law, Universidad Catolica de Chile (2017)
ABC Din: Represented this major retail company in arbitration that gave way to the purchase of the retailer Dijon, and the differences that arose between parties in relation to certain representations and guarantees. The amount of the dispute was USD 7.5 million.
Universidad Santo Tomas: represented the university in a series of collective and civil suits filed throughout the country, related with alleged false advertising for two new degrees offered by the university (Forensic Expert and Criminal Investigator). Damages claimed came to a total of USD 19.6 million.
Succession of Veronica Blackburn Estate: represented the heirs of this renowned businesswoman in various trials (arbitral and ordinary), as well as in precautionary measures. The amount of the estate was over several million dollars. The trials came to an end by mutual accord of the parties involved.
Consorcio Nacional de Seguros S.A.: represented said Company in several civil trials, arbitrations, and in constitutional protection actions filed by policy holders against said general and life insurance company, which has been absolved in most cases.
Minera Meridian Limitada (Yamana Gold Inc.): representing the Company Compañía Minera Bridger Chile Ltda., who Claims the existence of usufructuary Rights on the “La Pepa” mine. The Court of Appeals revoked the 19.4 million-dollar ruling in the first instance, rejecting the suit in its entirety.
La Araucana C.C.A.F.: Part of the team that successfully represented the bank creditors and bondholders, in what was the first large reorganization process, under the new insolvency law. A unanimous ruling as obtained from the commission of judges, for over USD 600 million, avoiding the debtor’s liquidation. This was the very first judicial reorganization case of a company with bonds issued in the market under the New Reorganization and Liquidation of Companies and Private Persons Law.
Spanish and English